Where "Shhhhh!" isn't allowed!
Family Hope Foundation and Celebration Cinema present a unique movie experience for individuals with special needs and their families. Enjoy a friendly environment where everyone is welcome.
With an audience of your peers, families can enjoy a movie on the big screen! Brighter lights, lower sound, limited previews, open captions, and a group of guests and staff who understand your family's needs will make this outing enjoyable for everyone!
"Thanks to the Sensory Showtimes, this is the first time our entire family has been able to see a movie. We are so appreciative of the discounted ticket price too. We will definately be back to see more movies!"
- March 27: Tom & Jerry
- April 10: Raya and the Last Dragon
- 10:30 AM showings
- Regular matinee pricing - Friends of Family Hope Foundation, click here to print a barcode for $2 off the ticket price!
All movies in 2D and Open Caption
- Seating questions can be directed to the box office
Current Safety Protocols (these continue to evolve):
- Customers can be assured of a 6' buffer separating their group from others while seated in the theatre.
- Masks are required while moving around in the theatre. You may remove you mask once seated; however, Celebration Cinema encourages keeping your mask on to protect yourself and others.
- Concessions are open!
- Celebration! Cinema North in Grand Rapids
- Celebration! Cinema South in Grand Rapids (This theatre is currently closed)
- Celebration! Cinema Crossroads in Portage
- Celebration! Cinema Lansing
- Celebration! Cinema Mt. Pleasant (Currently not able to support Sensory Showtimes)
- Celebration! Cinema Benton Harbor (Currently not able to support Sensory Showtimes)
- Cinema Carousel in Muskegon
PBS Learning Media - Educational videos and materials for kids Pre K through High School
Teach Your Monster to Read - Fun games designed to help children learn to read
Greatschools.org - Offering some of their educational worksheets free to print
NASA Library - NASA made their entire library of images and videos free
NASA STEM - Stem ideas for kids in kindergarten through 4th grade
Read-Alouds for Elementary Kids - A list of authors doing online read-alongs
Critter Barn Special Friends Program - The farm programming extends to children, adults, and the elderly who have disabilities or special needs. Critter Barn has options to serve groups and individuals. Check their website for more information.
Waterford.org - Virtual Field Trips - Take your kids on a fun, virtual trip from the comfort of your own home
Mo Willem Lunch Doodles - YouTube videos featuring best selling author and illustrator Mo Willem
100+ Indoor Activities - Fun, indoor activities including: sensory activities, crafts, cooking, and indoor movement
Go Noodle - Get kids moving with the fun songs on Go Noodle
Dice Games for Kids - Learning and fun with dice games for kids
Things to Watch
Smithsonian Channel - Aerial America - View America and its most treasured landmarks from high above
Animal Planet - Too Cute - Take a break from the daily stress and enjoy a marathon of cute puppies and kittens
Georgia Aquarium Webcam - Go under the sea at home
Virtual Tour of National Parks - take a tour of many of our National Parks