Where "Shhhhh!" isn't allowed!
Family Hope Foundation and Celebration! Cinema present a unique movie experience for individuals with special needs and their families.
Enjoy a disability-friendly environment where everyone is welcome to be who they are!
With an audience of your peers, special families can enjoy something fun together that you might not typically be able to do. Brighter lights, lower sound, limited previews and a group of people who understand your child’s disability will make this family outing enjoyable for everyone!
- 10:30 a.m. showing
- Regular matinee pricing - Friends of Family Hope Foundation, click here to print a barcode for $2 off the ticket price!
all movies in 2D and Open Caption
- Seating questions can be directed to the box office
Theatres now participating are:
- Celebration! Cinema North in Grand Rapids
- Celebration! Cinema South in Grand Rapids
- Celebration! Cinema Crossroads in Portage
- Celebration! Cinema Lansing
- Celebration! Cinema Mt. Pleasant
- Celebration! Cinema Benton Harbor
- Cinema Carousel in Muskegon
- July 27 - The Lion King
- August 10 - Dora and the Lost City of Gold
- August 24 - The Angry Birds Movie 2
- October 5 - Abominable
- October 19 - The Addams Family
- November 30 - Frozen 2
- December 21 - Jumanji 2
GRR Runway 5K! - Saturday, October 5, 2019
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Trivium Racing will be teaming up with Gerald R. Ford International Airport to bring you the GRR Runway 5k! This event is going to be amazing! Athletes will start by running through the tunnel that goes under a runway, then head out onto one of the major airport runways for a lightning fast 5K race. This event is a must for your fall 2019 calendars (and your bucket list!) and is a great tune-up for your late season half and full marathons. The race is capped at 1450 participants for 2019, so sign up early!