Where "Shhhhh!" isn't allowed!
Family Hope Foundation and Celebration! Cinema present a unique movie experience for individuals with special needs and their families.
Enjoy a disability-friendly environment where everyone is welcome to be who they are!
With an audience of your peers, special families can enjoy something fun together that you might not typically be able to do. Brighter lights, lower sound, limited previews and a group of people who understand your child’s disability will make this family outing enjoyable for everyone!
- 10:30 a.m. showing
- Regular matinee pricing - Friends of Family Hope Foundation, click here to print a barcode for $2 off the ticket price!
all movies in 2D and Open Caption
- Seating questions can be directed to the box office
Theatres now participating are:
- Celebration! Cinema North in Grand Rapids
- Celebration! Cinema South in Grand Rapids
- Celebration! Cinema Crossroads in Portage
- Celebration! Cinema Lansing
- Celebration! Cinema Mt. Pleasant
- Celebration! Cinema Benton Harbor
- Cinema Carousel in Muskegon
2018-2019 Movies (Subject to change, always check back before coming!)
- October 6 - Smallfoot
- October 20 Goosebumps - Haunted Halloween
- November 17 - The Grinch
- November 24 - Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelvald
- December 1 - Ralph Breaks the Internet
- December 22 - Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse
- December 29 - Mary Poppins Returns
- February 16 - The Lego Movie: The Second Part
- March 9 - How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
- April 6 - Dumbo
Family Day at the Outdoor Discovery Center
Family Hope Foundation would like to invite you to the Outdoor Discovery Center in Holland, Michigan, for an afternoon of fun for the whole family! The event will be held on Saturday, September 22, from 1:00pm - 4:00pm. The Outdoor Discovery Center is a nature preserve that gives visitors the opportunity to experience and learn about animals, reptiles, fish, and birds. Several miles of accessible walking trails make it a wonderful place for the entire family! This special day which will include: demonstrations with live animals by a naturalist, discovery of animals and artifacts housed in several locations in the preserve, catch and release fishing, the opportunity to learn about live birds of prey that are native to our area, and the exploration of several miles of trails. Stay tuned for sign up information we get closer to the date of this event.
Special Families Fun Fest
Special Families Fun Fest was a unique event; one that was enjoyed by families, Family Hope Foundation (FHF), and the DeltaPlex Arena. It is a difficult decision, but FHF is no longer able to host Fun Fest. We are thankful for the five years we were able to offer this amazing event to our community. With a small staff, the event has grown too large for our organization to effectively manage. Family Hope Foundation remains committed to offering meaningful and accommodating family fun events for the special needs community. This is a key piece of our mission and will remain a priority as we move forward. Thank you for your understanding.