Where "Shhhhh!" isn't allowed!
Family Hope Foundation and Celebration! Cinema present a unique movie experience for individuals with special needs and their families.
Enjoy a disability-friendly environment where everyone is welcome to be who they are!
With an audience of your peers, special families can enjoy something fun together that you might not typically be able to do. Brighter lights, lower sound, limited previews and a group of people who understand your child’s disability will make this family outing enjoyable for everyone!
- 10:30 a.m. showing
- Regular matinee pricing - Friends of Family Hope Foundation, click here to print a barcode for $2 off the ticket price!
all movies in 2D and Open Caption
- Seating questions can be directed to the box office
Theatres now participating are:
- Celebration! Cinema North in Grand Rapids
- Celebration! Cinema South in Grand Rapids
- Celebration! Cinema Crossroads in Portage
- Celebration! Cinema Lansing
- Celebration! Cinema Mt. Pleasant
- Celebration! Cinema Benton Harbor
- Cinema Carousel in Muskegon
November 30 - Frozen 2
- December 21 - Jumanji 2
January 4 – Spies in Disguise
January 25 – Dolittle
February 22 – Sonic the Hedgehog
March 14 – Onward
April 4 – Mulan
April 11 – Peter Rabbit 2
April 25 – Trolls World Tour
May 23 – Scoob!
May 30 – SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run
June 27 – Soul
Stay tuned for upcoming events in the new year!!